Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Classroom Library- Printable

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Library-check-out-template-printable-1700392
 
 
Good Morning Teachers!
 
Here is a cute printable for your classroom library. I have collected books throughout my higher education career, hoping that my future students would see them in my classroom and read them in their own free time. Though I have learned that not every student shares the same love for literature as I, they do, at times, want to take a book home and try.
 
I quickly learned earlier this year that I would need a system to keep track of which students checkout my precious novels.
 
This is a very simple template I added to my Teachers Pay Teachers account, so I hope you check it out!
 
Truly Yours,
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment